When choosing a Moving Company, here are some questions to ask:
- Is the company insured? Ask them for their insurance company and policy number.
- Do they use their own equipment or do the sub-contract? Get references.
- If household belongings are going to be left overnight, will the moving van be kept in a secure facility?
- Ask for quote. Reputable movers will provide you a comprehensive quote.
- Ask about liability if you pack items yourself.
Once you have chosen a moving company, ask them for tips and advice. Professional movers know the best ways to move your household belongings safely and quickly.
- How to properly cushion and shrink-wrap furniture, lamps, and accessories
- How to disassemble and pack lamps, and bed frames